I always have a running tally of things I am wanting or have and have to share!
1. Baby blue seems to be a hot color this spring and this cap sleeve tie neck dress has nailed the color and style of dress!
2. You know by now that I am a fan of a good, comfy pant. These billabong joggers are no exception. Don’t forget to check out ash’s recent fav comfy must– haves too!
3. Probably my favorite beach coverup is just a pair of distressed shorts and a tank. These distressed shorts are perfection- jus make sure to size up so you get the comfy/laid back look!
4. These lip color crayons are thrown all in my bags for the summertime. They have just the right amount of color and lots of hydration to help your lips survive the summer! Plus, at $7 each, you can stash them in your car, bag, backpack, etc!
5. Ash and I have been using this body soap for years and I don’t know if we will ever stop! It smells so amazing and the mint in it gives such a nice cooling feel in the summertime heat.