Not sure what to get your gal this year? Read on for some ideas! Full disclosure, these are pretty much things that I want or already have…
1. Lots of Love bath bombs. If you have’t yet discovered Lush’s bath bombs, you should do so stat. This adorable gift set includes 6 yummy bath bombs to indulge in. Ah-mazing.
2. Ruby and Rose Gold stackable ring. Dainty rings are oh so feminine, and this ruby and rose gold one is perfectly hued for the holiday.
3. Silk-Satin Pajama Set. See also here. A luxury item for sure, and one she can slip into every night.
4. Gilded Cheese Board. Show up at her door with one of these cheese boards, a few fancy cheeses, and a bottle of champagne — WOAH!! Cheesy maybe, but OMG PERFECT!
5. Bella Silk-Satin Pajama Set. Arguably more sexy than the traditional pant set, yet equally as comfy.
6. Champagne Flute Glasses set. Just make sure to bring along a bottle of bubbly too, and you’re all set! I bought these glasses last year during a trip to Napa and I absolutely love them. And I found them for you online and ON SALE NOW!
7. Open Market Throw. A cozy blanket to for snuggling on the couch while watching a romcom. You know you want to 😉 I own this one and I love it!
8. Jo Malone Body Creme. The ‘Peony & Blush’ and ‘Nectarine Blossom & Honey’ are two of my favorites, and definitely go with the body creme over the lotion. I’ve found some of the lotions to be slightly sticky, but the body cremes are always perfect.
9. Jo Malone Cologne. The ‘Peony & Blush’ is a mix of peonies, apple, jasmine, and rose that blends to a soft romantic scent. I wore this on my wedding day and it is still one of my favorites. Also top of my list would be the ‘Nectarine Blossom & Honey’ and the ‘English Pear & Freesia’.
10. Diamond Stud Earrings. A classic. And they’re available in all sizes and price ranges! Sweet and simple, and they go with literally everything. She may very well never take them off. Just be careful she’s not anticipating an engagement ring… that’s the only way this gift may not end well…
Still need more? Check out last year’s gift ideas here.