Mother’s Day is May 13th this year! Need help with a gift idea? Here are some things on my wish list, and I’m a mom so it’s legit 😉
- Hello Beautiful Mug. Who doesn’t want to be told they’re beautiful every morning over coffee?
2. Barr-Co lotion. A beautiful lotion for her dresser or vanity. And the pump is key, particularly for germ-a-phobes.
3. “Home Is Where Your Mom Is” dish towel. Because it’s cute and sweet. Awww. All the feels for this one.
4. Silk robe. A little pricey, but oh so pretty!
5. World’s Greatest Mom tote. The perfect re-usable gift bag for all her Mom’s day goodies.
6. Binge-Watching Beauty Kit. Make her breakfast in bed and watch the kiddos while she indulges in some decadent binge-watching.
7. Embroidered sleep set. (top and bottom sold separately) Love the embroidery, love the flirty ruffled sleeves. No it’s not sexy lingerie, but it’s comfy and sweet.
8. Carry On Champagne Cocktail Kit. This little kit on its own isn’t going to cut it, but pair it with tickets to some place romantic and WOW!!! YASSS!!! Best. Gift. Ever.
9. Monogram Canape Plates. I own almost every letter in these and I use them all the time. They’re the perfect size for appetizers, desserts, dipping oil, pastries, and loads more. In fact, I’m going to see which letters I’m missing and fix that now…
10. Embellished Throw Blanket. Everything about this blanket… love. The colors, the cozy, the size. Perfection.
For the Moms out there– what’s on your wish list??