- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup part skim ricotta
- 1 (8 ounce) log goat cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 lb yellow cherry tomatoes- or to your liking
- 1/4 lb red cherry tomatoes- or to your liking
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a small dish- about a 6″ baking dish- with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, ricotta, goat cheese, feta, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and basil. Mix it all together. Once combined, gently stir in half of each of the tomatoes.
3. Pour mixture into baking dish and top with remaining tomatoes! Bake for 30-40 minutes until it is bubbly and slightly browned.
4. Serve with crackers or sliced bread! Such a simple and super yummy dip! Enjoy!