This is the perfect summer salsa! I’m not normally a fruit salsa fan, but this one hits the spot every time- plus it’s super showy and cute for any summer party!
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced peppers- any color!
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced purple onion
- 2-4tbsp lime juice
- 1tbsp diced jalapeño
- Make the pineapple bowl bycutting about 1/3 of the pineapple off while leaving the stem attached to that larger piece. Then using a knife around the edges, cut out the pineapple so that it’s a nice, empty bowl. Make sure to drain the juice from the bowl once all the pineapple has been removed. Dice the pineapple for the salsa- 1 cup- I sometimes use a little more. Save the rest, or eat it right then!
- In a bowl, mix together everything.
- Transfer to the pineapple bowl and enjoy! (If you’re not eating right away, store it in the fridge with some cling wrap over it)