My little family just got back from a quick trip to Orlando for Memorial weekend- during the trip I found a few things I’m loving and thought I’d share! I’ve also included a few things I’m coveting 🙂
- Let’s face it- sunscreen is an evil we all have to deal with. It’s awful to put on. Our kids fight us about it. It’s filled with tons of toxic chemicals- but the benefits outweigh the risks. We need to wear it. Well…I’ve found a new one that I’m loving: Sunbum sunscreen. I used it for the first time on this trip and so far, I like it!
- The Ibiza tote has become my go-to beach bag! I love it! It screams summer- is the perfect size- and it’s cute, which is a must.
- You know I love a good one-piece swim suit- this DVF swimsuit is adorable.
- Pregnant or not, I stalk cute dresses. This embroidered dress and this lace & stripe dress are so pretty! I want them both!
- These beach towels are so amazing. I want each and every one of them! This one is pretty awesome as well..