Do I have a treat for you! These scrumptious desserts are so easy to make and HEALTHY! Probably not when you eat the entire batch like I seem to be doing lately, but still- better than a pan of brownies, right?! Healthy and delicious. I was sold.
- creamy peanut butter (read your labels! It should only include peanuts)
- 1 cup 60% cacao baking chocolate
- 1.5tbs coconut oil
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the bananas into thin slices and place half of them on the baking sheet. Spread peanut butter onto each of those banana slices, then top with a banana slice. Place these in the freezer until frozen.
- Place your chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave until melted. Make sure and stir until smooth! Use a fork, spoon, your fingers- whatever you want- to cover each banana bite in the chocolate. Then, place them back in the freezer!
- Store them in the freezer for quick snacking/a tasty treat! Mine didn’t last very long..
Happy treat making!