I found this recipe from Lisa at Lunchpails and Lipstick and it is just too good not to share. I make one small change in the protein powder, but that’s it. It is a staple in my fridge…for the short amount of time it lasts before I eat it all! It is so easy. No chopping, food processing, nothing. Just throw it all together.
- 1 16oz Jar Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (read your labels people! It should just be peanuts!)
- 1 1/4 cup Natural, Raw Honey
- 2 scoops Plant Based Chocolate Protein Powder (I use this one)
- 3 cups Oats
- Heat Peanut butter in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir in honey. Mix in protein powder.
- Combine oats with peanut butter mixture
- Spread evenly in a 9×13″ pan and refrigerate for at least an hour, or freeze.
- Cut into squares. Enjoy!
I promise these won’t last long! They are one of my favorites- and my kiddos!