1. MZ Wallace Tote. This may not be a diaper bag but it has room for everything! Plus, it looks cute and can be used with our without baby
2. Solly Baby Wrap. This is the exact one that I used with my last little. It was a game changer for me. So comfortable and he loved it.
3. Helen Ficalora Necklace. These are the sweetest. I have received a new letter charm, in gold, from my husband in the hospital after each of our babies. They are a special keepsake for me that I love and wear almost daily.
4. Pj’s. Who doesn’t love some new comfy pjs!? Especially a new mom.
5. Jcrew House Shoes. New mom or not, everyone needs a pair of these. They are so comfortable.
6. Long Robe. For those late nights, and let’s be honest- just those days you don’t want to do anything but snuggle your baby- throw on this long, cozy robe and call it a day!
7. Quinny Stroller. Who says a stroller can’t be cute and functional? This one is amazing. Wish it had been around when I originally bought one!
8. Halo Sleep Sacks. These are the best. No fear of your little one getting caught up in their blanket or coming un-swaddled. I used these with both of my kids. I love them.
9. mamaRoo. I had this for my last baby and he loved it- as did I. It stayed in our living room and was the perfect place for him to catch a snooze where I could see him.
10. Bassinet. How gorgeous is this one!?
11. LWPH Crib Sheets & Quilts. I know this sweet chic and her work is amazing! I designed my son’s entire room off of one of her crib sheets I fell in love with. I dare you to not buy several things from her shop when you visit it- such fun prints and colors.