1. Garmin Forerunner. This is the best watch out there- in my opinion. It has just enough bells and whistles to tell you what you need to know without overloading your brain with way too much information.
2. Feetures Socks. These are my favorite. I have yet *knock on wood* to get a blister in these socks. They are thick enough in the right spots to protect your feet, but thin enough to not take up valuable space in your shoes!
3. Nike Compression Shorts. You know my love for these shorts. Say goodbye to any weird seem chaffing!
4. Orion Mesh Leggings. I love a fun pair of workout pants. These have mesh and lattice detailing!
5. Lululemon Shorts. I have several pairs of these. There are so many fun colors to choose from. They are just a classic workout short.
6. Nike Running Vest. This vest is so light and yet so warm. I have no idea how they do it! It is the perfect layer or stand alone on those cold days.
7. Yurbuds Headphones. You probably know by now that I don’t run with wireless headphones. It’s just one more thing for me to charge, and I honestly haven’t found any that I like as much as these. I’ve used them for 4 years now.
8. Nike Visor. When sunglasses alone won’t cut it, I throw on this.
9. Nike Sunglasses. I searched for awhile for the perfect running glasses. I love how light weight these are and they don’t have any weird pressure points that could end up giving me a headache. My husband actually started stealing these from me because he liked them more than his.. and then lost him! I think I know what I better be getting in my stocking!
10. Believe Training Journal. I’ve talked about this journal before. I enjoy being able to look back on my progress … especially during those running slumps where you feel like you just aren’t progressing or you can’t run anymore.
11. Flipbelt. I have turned countless people on to these! Forget those annoying bouncing belts or those arm bands that rub. This is a game changer.
12. Sarah Marie Designs tees. I love her stuff. She has great tees, sweatshirts, and a new varsity inspired jacket that is too cute!
13. Nike Running Jacket. Another win for Nike. A thin, but warm running jacket.
14. Lululemon duffel bag. This is the perfect gym bag. Room for everything and super cute!