1. Stance Socks. My husband loves their socks. Fun, but manly, colors and patterns to go with everything. Plus, I love to steal them.
2. Garmin Fenix 3. For the athlete in your life- this watch does it all. Swim tracking, biking, and running.
3. Apple TV. We have one and love it. Makes it so easy to hook our phones up to the tv, or just watch our favorite shows.
4. Magazine Subscriptions. I love giving magazine subscriptions. I order the subscription, buy one of the magazines and attach it to something that is relevant to it. Example: order Runners World Magazine and roll it up inside a new pair of shoes!
5. Jcrew Flannel. I don’t dare usually try and buy my husband clothes- he is way too picky; but, these are alway a winner. So, every year he gets a few of these under the tree.
6. UE Boom 2 Bluetooth Speaker. We love blasting music around the house or taking it with us to a family function. This is a great one for the quality and price.
7. Apple iPhone 7 Battery Case. For the man who works from his phone 247, this battery case will help keep him from having a panic attack when his phone drops to the dreaded red zone.
8. Wireless Headphones. No guy likes wires everywhere- especially when working out.
9. Jack Black Skin Care. A classic and there is a reason for it. Men love their products.
10. Amazon Dot. We don’t have one of these, but I am going to have to change that!
11. Beer Clubs. If your guy likes/drinks beer or scotch, then give a ‘club’ gift where they send new ones for him to try every month!
12. Tile. I am sick of looking for my man’s keys every time he blames me for losing them hah So, attach this to them and you will never lose them again!