Fall is officially here! As we transition to cooler weather we wanted to share some of our top picks for the season.
1. Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boot; 2. Burberry Lip Velvet in Oxblood 437; 3. Caslon Heathered Cashmere Gauze Scarf; 4. Eileen Fisher Cropped Skinny Organic Twill Pants; 5. London Fog Heritage Trench Coat; 6. Manolo Blahnik BB Pump; 7. J. Crew Italian Cashmere V-Neck Sweater; 8. Ivanka Trump ‘Chic’ Flat
1. Bomber jackets are the ‘thing’ this season and this Chloe & Katie print bomber jacket is sure to make a statement without draining your paycheck! I love the fun print; but, if you love the trend, but aren’t into something quite so loud, this black blankNYC bomber jacket is the one for you.
2. It would not be fall without busting out the booties! You have heard Ash and I rave about our Chloe Susanna’s, and our Jeffrey Campbell ‘Taggart’ booties- but a new one on my list are these Free People ‘Swept Away’ bootie! I love the cutout detail. Anything that makes something stand out as unique and different wins in my book.
3. I’m sure you’ve seen them- the 90’s are hitting us in the face with chokers! This AEO triple layer choker does the trend justice by being dainty, different, and the right price point!
4. As fall rolls in, I love my grey’s. Grey t-shirts, grey sweaters, grey shoes- and grey jeans! These are my favorite, go-to grey jeans: Jcrew Toothpick grey jeans . Great fit, thick enough, and just the right amount of stretch.
5. Metallics are here to stay and I LOVE it! I own these Loeffler Randall metallic d’orsay flats and there are very few shoes that I get as many compliments on as these. They are fantastic. This shoe will go with any outfit, any occasion.
6. The day it starts to turn chilly I bring out every chunky, warm, wrap me up sweater I own. Each year I add a few more to my collection. I just purchased this Topshop Patchwork cardigan a few weeks ago, and now have my eyes on this Anthropologie wool cardigan and UO open loop-stitch cardigan !
7. I’ve said it before, hats are a must in my book and fall allows me to bring out my wool fedoras. Here are two that are similar, classic, and amazing- at two different price points: the Asos wool fedora and the Rag & Bone wool fedora.
8. Transition all of your ‘a little too short for fall’ dresses and skirts into the ‘perfect fall dress with booties’ with a great pair of tights. I own them in solid black and grey, patterns, sweater material, lined, you name it. I find Target tights are the best variety at the best price.
ash & aj