A few of my favorite go-to items for running:
1. Nike women’s feather light 2.0 visor: Nothing worse than squinting for an entire run!
2. Flip belt: This is by far the best way to carry everything while running. I have tried many and this has stood the test of time for 3+ years now as my favorite.
3. Fuelbelt slice palm water bottle: I can’t stand carrying water around my waist while running- this is perfect.
4. Nike women’s 3″ pro cool compression shorts: These are my treadmill shorts. I haven’t had the courage yet to wear them out yet; but, if you find me on my treadmill, this is what I will have on! No chaffing!
5. Lululemon speed short- 4 way stretch: Overall a great length, fit, and neat colors.
6. Champion women’s show off sports bra: Reasonably priced for a high-support bra without underwire! I can’t stand a non-racerback sports bra or one with underwire. Win-Win.
7. Sweaty bands head bands: Bought one of these years ago at a running expo and haven’t turned back. No slipping!
8. Clif blocks energy chews- margarita with salt: My stomach cannot handle Gu’s. I’ve tried. These, however, taste great without being overpowering and are easy on my sensitive stomach.
9. Yur buds: Another running expo purchase years ago that I still rave about. I’ve tried blue tooth headphones, over the ear headphones, you name it- but I always come back to these.
10. Garmin forerunner 220: Great price for a gps watch and does absolutely everything I want a running watch to do. Extremely user friendly. It also syncs up with Nike+, which I love because that is how Ashley and our mom and I keep tabs on each other’s running! More posts on this watch in the future for sure!