February is the perfect month to celebrate love, and we’re going to start by dressing your kisser in this month’s colors– pink, red, and sparkles! I dug around my makeup drawer to share my top picks for lovely lips.
From left to right by row:
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in No. 7 Corail Aquatique $36. I bought my first YSL glossy stain a couple years ago, and I’ve gone through a few since. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging, but the formula is good and there are a ton of color options.
- Burberry Kisses Lipstick in No. 17 English Rose $33. As I’ve mentioned before (see “smokey” post), I love Burberry products and this lipstick is no exception. Be sure to let the product sit on your lips a couple minutes before you judge it. As it warms it melts into a creamy smooth texture in the most perfect soft rose color. consistency.
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in No. 27 Peche Cerra-Cola $36.
- Tarte LipSurgence lip gloss in Blushing Bride $19. (Or it comes as part of a cute little “wedding day essentials” set currently on sale for $39, originally $49.) The gloss is a bit sticky on the sticky side. I admit, it’s not my favorite texture-wise, but I love the color and dewy shine.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey $24. Kind of pricey for what is in essence a tinted lip balm, but lovely nonetheless. The texture is great and they smell ah-mazing!
- Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer in Color 302 $38. This was one of my Fall/Winter 2015 purchases, and it quickly became a favorite (see it here on the @juniperlemons Instagram!). It is a wearable orangey-red color with the slightest hint of gold shimmer and awesome staying power.
- Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu (bright pink) $26. Bold, bright, statement-making color. Yass!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Cherry $24.
@juniperlemons on Instagram!
2 thoughts on “lovely lips”
These are such gorgeous colours! ❤
[…] of color and not at all sticky! Want a bit more color? Check out the color lineup from my lovely lips post a few weeks […]